As of October 26, the Caballeros have decided to move their November 1 rehearsal entirely outdoors to Hawthorne, NJ. Brass and percussion players are welcome to join us for rehearsal.
- When: Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 10am-4pm
- Where: We will be split into two locations
- Percussion: Kohler, 150 Wagaraw Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506
- Brass: Pool parking lot (across the street from Kohler), 150-184 Wagaraw Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506
- Cost: $50, please use the Donate Paypal button here and include the attendee’s name in the payment notes.
- Please see below for COVID-19 Protocols and additional info.
Step 1: Pay the $50 Registration fee here
Step 2: Complete the Registration form below
A health screening will be emailed to all registrants prior to rehearsal. Please complete the form before Sunday’s rehearsal.
On rehearsal morning, please go to your section’s designated rehearsal location for a temperature check.
Please wear a mask at all times (except while playing a brass instrument or eating/drinking). Social distancing will be strictly enforced throughout the day.
Please come dressed for any weather! We will be outside moving and playing all day.
Port-a-johns will available at both rehearsal sites for your use.
Like Open House, we ask that you please bring your own water and lunch. Also try to bring your own music stand, clothes pins, music binder, pencil, and anything else you need to be successful at our rehearsal.
We hope to see you on Sunday!
We are here to make sure all members and staff have a safe, comfortable, and fun experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at HawthorneCabs@gmail.com.