12.2.11: Hawthorne Caballeros Annual Holiday Parade, Hawthorne, NJ
We look forward to seeing you all this Friday night, December 2, 2011 for the annual Holiday Parade. We are meeting at the Post at 6:00pm. Uniform of the day is Black Pants, Black shoes, your Sombrero and corps Jacket. The Music will be "O little town of Flamenco Cha Cha".
If you can make it please be there we need to have a good
representation for the town. Afterwards the corps will be hosting a
pizza and beverage at the post. as a thank you for making the effort to be there. Questions, please reach out to Louie Storck at 201-314- 2537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: if you did not have the opportunity to pick up your Christmas Cash tickets yesterday they will be available at the Post on Friday night. 12/2/11 We really need your help with these fund raisers.. Everything costs and we need to pay our bills for sure...Thanks Again
Cabs at the Beach Tickets
- April 25th and 26th Percussion and Brass!!! Hawthorne Area(Event)(1 day)
- April 25th and 26th Percussion and Brass!!! Hawthorne Area(Event)(2 days)
- Rehearsal May 2nd and 3rd 2015 Percussion and Brass Hawthorne Area(Event)(8 days)
- Rehearsal May 2nd and 3rd 2015 Percussion and Brass Hawthorne Area(Event)(9 days)
- Rehearsal and First Performance May 9th 2015 New Brunswick NJ(Event)(15 days)