The world famous Hawthorne Caballeros are proud to announce their selections for the Caption Head positions for the 2015 season. Recruiting for the upcoming campaign is well under way.
Following the epic saga of the 2014 season that captivated audiences of every age, the Hawthorne Caballeros are pleased to announce the return of the entire design team for 2015. Led by program coordinator Clifford Bialkin, the program will feature music by Key Poulan and Rob Ferguson, and will be visually brought to life by visual designer Drew Farmer and colorguard designers Bobbey Biddle and Matt Hurley.
Key Poulan-Composer/Brass Arranger
***For Immediate Release***
Media Contact: Kevin Philbin, email@example.com
Hawthorne Caballeros Take the Field with Jupiter Quantum Brass
The Hawthorne Caballeros would like to thank the following individuals and groups for their support:
- Browning-Forshay Funeral Home
Drum Corps Grand Prix
The 51st Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix is Saturday July 11th, 2015 at Clifton Stadium in Clifton, NJ.
Tickets are available at CrownTickets.com or by calling 973-945-5912
The show is rain or shine
- AUGUST 1st and 2nd Weeknd Off(Event)(1 day)
- AUGUST 1st and 2nd Weeknd Off(Event)(2 days)
- August 8th and 9th TBA Rehearsal Weekend(Event)(8 days)
- August 8th and 9th TBA Rehearsal Weekend(Event)(9 days)
- August 15th and 16th 2015 Full corps Scranton, PA Sunday in Lyndhurst, NJ(Event)(15 days)